About Me

I am a full-time law enforcement officer with experience in the Patrol, Tactical, and Gang Divisions and a part-time martial artist. I believe that law abiding citizens should learn to defend themselves with whatever tools they may legally carry. I am currently in the process of starting the "5 Rings Tactical" training school where I hope to encourage good people to become protectors of their own lives and the lives of their families. This blog will contain reviews of defensive and tactical products, all of which I have purchased with my own funds. I will try my best to give my honest and unbiased opinion of all the products featured. I hope to eventually make the items that prove to be of quality available to customers of 5 Rings Tactical. Before distributing any of these items, they will be purchased privately by me and evaluated. I do not pretend to be any type of expert or master. I'm just a guy trying to share my experiences with others. I am always looking for more training and good people to learn from.

Monday, May 2, 2011

OSAMA BIN DEAD

US Threat Level drops from ORANGE to DISCO-BALL

It's been over a decade since the manhunt for Osama Bin Laden began.  Last night, our President was finally able to declare that the hunt was over and that Bin Laden, the super-turd himself was dead, apparently killed by a team of SEALs and Delta Force operatives.  This is likely the last frightful image Osama saw before meeting his maker:

While I immediately imagined President Obama running around the White House bumping chests and barking at his staff while blasting DMX songs (And no... not because he's black, that's just how I party), I took a moment to remember that Osama was a person too and that the way of the Tao teaches us that we are all part of the same natural spirit.  THEN I remembered what he did to all those people on 9/11.  I put my DMX album on full blast and started break-dancing in my living room.

We have to remember though that Osama was just one of the first heads in the human centipede that is al Queda.  The war isn't over.  As Chuck Norris leads our men and women of the US military to fight enemies in foreign lands, we have to remember that the enemy is also here on our soil already.  Navy Seals won't be here to stop the next terrorist that tries to shoot up a school or bomb a building.  An armed citizen or an off-duty police officer might be though.  So let's not forget our responsibilities to our fellow citizens and most importantly, our family.  Train, train, train, and always have your weapons with you!  When it goes down, you want to have the physical ability, skills, tools, and proper mindset to take care of business.  
Celebrate today, but the war continues.  Eject your DMX disc and swap in the Jay-Z, because it's "On to the Next One" baby.  Rot in hell Osama.  The rest of your boys will be joining you soon.  Thank you President Bush, President Obama, and the heroic members of our United States military.  TEAM AMERICA! F*CK YEAH.
WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!






3 comments: