About Me

I am a full-time law enforcement officer with experience in the Patrol, Tactical, and Gang Divisions and a part-time martial artist. I believe that law abiding citizens should learn to defend themselves with whatever tools they may legally carry. I am currently in the process of starting the "5 Rings Tactical" training school where I hope to encourage good people to become protectors of their own lives and the lives of their families. This blog will contain reviews of defensive and tactical products, all of which I have purchased with my own funds. I will try my best to give my honest and unbiased opinion of all the products featured. I hope to eventually make the items that prove to be of quality available to customers of 5 Rings Tactical. Before distributing any of these items, they will be purchased privately by me and evaluated. I do not pretend to be any type of expert or master. I'm just a guy trying to share my experiences with others. I am always looking for more training and good people to learn from.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Top Shot: Season 4 Auditions


Yes, yes.  I know I owe you guys the second part of the 5.11 Bail Out Bag review... I'm having trouble with the pictures and I apologize for my tardiness.  It will be posted soon.

In the meantime, I just wanted to let everyone know that Top Shot, the History Channel's shooting-based reality show is looking for participants for season 4.  If you haven't seen the show, it pits some of the country's top marksmen against each other in some of the most ridiculous shooting competitions you can imagine.  It isn't combat shooting by any means, but it's still fun to watch. If you think you have what it takes, you can apply here: http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/articles/now-casting-top-shot

The man in the photo is a good friend of mine and a fellow law enforcement officer who has just submitted his application video.  I think he'd be great for the show since he's skilled at slinging bullets and is also one of the most ridiculous people I know.  So when the time comes, vote for Officer Jonathan Lui for the next season of Top Shot!  Check out his audition reel:












No comments:

Post a Comment